● To personalize your experience on our Services, such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
● To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and/or functionality;
● To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
● For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you; ● To send you text messages and push notifications; ● To facilitate transactions, redemptions, and payments;
● To verify your identity and determine your eligibility to join our influencer network;
● To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues;
● For compliance purposes, including enforcing our User Agreement or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
● For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is
How We Share the Information We Collect
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
User Content. Our Services are social services that allow you to find, enjoy, and share content. Your display name, username, profile photo, about me section, and contacts (i.e., followers and following) will always be viewable and/or searchable by other Users. The content you post to our Services will be displayed on our Services and viewable by other Users by default. Although this content is public by default, in the “Your Choices” section below, we describe the account settings and controls you can use to limit the sharing of certain information. We are not responsible for other Users’ use of available information, so you should carefully consider whether and what to post and how you identify yourself on our Services.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with nonaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless we have your affirmative express consent.
Analytics Partners. We use may use 3rd party analytics services to collect and process certain application analytics data.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through our Services.
Sharing Preferences. We provide you with settings to allow you to set your sharing preferences for content you post to our Services. Certain information, such as your username, may always be publicly available to others, and other information is made publicly available to others by default. To change whether certain information is publicly viewable, you can adjust the settings in your account.
Marketing Communications. We send you marketing communications consistent with your choices. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails by adjusting your account settings or via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Notifications. You can opt-out of receiving notifications for posts, votes, echoes, comments, and followers by adjusting your profile and/or operating system (i.e., iOS or Android) settings.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
Protection of Social Security Numbers
We will use safeguards necessary and appropriate to protect the confidentiality of, and preclude unauthorized access to and disclosure of, Social Security numbers. Access to Social Security numbers will be limited to those employees authorized to access that information to perform their legitimate duties. Any documents or other records containing Social Security numbers will be destroyed in a secure manner.
International Transfers of Data
Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to our Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Update Your Information or Pose a Question
Contact Information & Effective Date
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at support@Freedomvalve.com or write to us at 17 Rocky Rd., Norridgewock Maine 04957 Last Updated: November 10th, 2020